Heat Pump Replacement In Glendale, San Tan Valley, Queen Creek, Mesa, AZ, and Surrounding Areas
If your home’s heat pump is on the fritz, it may be time for a replacement. Heat pumps are vital for regulating temperatures in your home, and when they break down, it can be a major inconvenience. But how do you know if your heat pump needs to be replaced?
Here are a few signs to watch out for:
- Your Heat Pump is More Than 10 Years Old: The average heat pump has a lifespan of 10-15 years. So, if your heat pump is approaching or exceeding this age range, it’s probably time to start thinking about replacing it.
- Your Energy Bills Are Rising: One of the telltale signs of a failing heat pump is an increase in your energy bills. As your heat pump ages, it will become less efficient.
This means that it will have to work harder to heat and cool your home, which will result in higher energy bills.
- Your Heat Pump is Making Strange Noises: If your heat pump is making strange noises, it’s another sign that it’s on its last legs. Common heat pump noises include hissing, rattling, and clicking. If you hear any of these noises coming from your heat pump, it’s time to call a professional for an inspection.
- Your Heat Pump is Short-Cycling: Short cycling is when your heat pump turns on and off more frequently than normal. This puts a lot of stress on your heat pump, which can cause it to fail prematurely. So, if you notice your heat pump is short-cycling, it’s time to call in our experts at We Fix It Home Services for heat pump replacement in Glendale.
- You Have Frequent Breakdowns: If your heat pump is constantly breaking down, it’s a sign that it’s not long for this world. Repeated breakdowns are often caused by worn-out parts.
The Benefits of Replacing Your Heat Pump
What if we told you that replacing your heat pump could actually save you money in the long run? Even if your heat pump is not quite 10 years old yet, you may still want to consider a replacement.
Here are some of the benefits of replacing your heat pump:
- Improved Efficiency: Older heat pumps can lose up to 30% of their original efficiency. This means that they have to work harder to heat and cool your home, which costs you more money in utility bills.
- Lower Repair Costs: Heat pumps become more susceptible to breakdowns and expensive repairs as they age. You can avoid these costly repairs by replacing your old heat pump and keep your home comfortable all year long.
- Better Comfort: Older heat pumps can leave your home feeling humid in the summer and cold in the winter. A new heat pump will provide more even and consistent temperatures so you can enjoy a comfortable home all year long.
- Increased Home Value: When you replace your heat pump, you’re not only improving your home’s comfort and efficiency, but you’re also increasing its value. This is especially true if you replace an old, inefficient heat pump with a new, high-efficiency model.
- Peace of Mind: When your heat pump breaks down, it can be a stressful experience. But when you have a new heat pump, you can rest assured knowing that your home will be comfortable all year long.
Whether you need a new heat pump because of its age or you just want one that is better than your current system, contact We Fix It Home Services today! Our qualified professionals can help you choose the best heat pump replacement for your home in Glendale.