Furnace Replacement in Mesa, AZ, and Surrounding Areas
It’s no secret that the temperatures in Mesa, Arizona, can get pretty hot during the summer months.
And while most people are familiar with the importance of having a working air conditioner in their home, not everyone knows that their furnace can also be put to the test during the cooler months.
If you’ve been noticing that your furnace isn’t working as well as it used to, or if it’s been making strange noises, then it might be time to contact We Fix It Home Services for a furnace replacement in San Tan Valley, Queen Creek, Mesa, Glendale, AZ, and the surrounding areas.
Table of Contents:
- Why You Might Need a Furnace Replacement in Mesa
- The Benefits of Getting a New Furnace
Why You Might Need a Furnace Replacement in Mesa?
Here are a few signs that it might be time for a new furnace:
- Your furnace is more than 15 years old: Over time, furnaces can start to wear down and become less efficient. If your furnace is more than 15 years old, it might be time to start thinking about a replacement.
- Your energy bills are going up: If you’ve noticed that your energy bills have been gradually increasing, even though your energy usage hasn’t changed, then it could be a sign that your furnace is losing efficiency and needs to be replaced.
- Your furnace is making strange noises: If your furnace is making strange noises, such as banging, popping, or whistling, then it’s a good idea to have it checked out by a professional. These noises can be a sign that your furnace is starting to wear out and might need to be replaced.
If you’ve noticed any of these signs, reach out to the experts at We Fix It Home Services! Our professionals will inspect your system in San Tan Valley, Queen Creek, Mesa, Glendale, AZ, and the surrounding areas and let you know if you need a furnace replacement. Don’t wait until your furnace breaks down completely before you call us!
The Benefits of Getting a New Furnace
Are you thinking about getting a new furnace? If so, you may be wondering what the benefits are.
Getting a new furnace can have a number of benefits, including:
- Increased Efficiency: One of the main benefits of getting a new furnace is that it can be more efficient than your old one. Older furnaces can have an efficiency rating as low as 56%.
This means that for every $1 you spend on energy, only 56 cents goes towards heating your home. New furnaces, on the other hand, can have an efficiency rating as high as 98.5%.
This means that nearly all of the money you spend on energy goes towards heating your home, which can lead to significant savings on your energy bills.
- Better Heating: Another benefit of getting a new furnace is that it can provide better heating for your home. This is because newer furnaces are designed to better distribute heat throughout your home.
This can lead to a more comfortable home during the colder months.
- Fewer Repairs: If you have an older furnace, you may find yourself having to repair it more often. This is because older furnaces are more likely to break down.
By getting a new furnace, you can avoid the hassle and expense of frequent repairs.
If you are thinking about getting a new furnace, these are just a few of the benefits that you will enjoy. Want to check out the best furnace replacement options? We Fix It Home Services can help you choose the right system for your needs and provide furnace replacement services for your home in San Tan Valley, Queen Creek, Mesa, Glendale, AZ, and the surrounding areas. Call us at (480) 698-0123!