Furnace Replacement in Glendale, AZ, and Surrounding Areas
What Are the Benefits of Replacing Your Old Furnace?
If your furnace is more than 15 years old, it may be time to start thinking about replacing it. But you should also consider it if your furnace isn’t working efficiently enough to keep your home warm.
Here are some benefits of replacing your old furnace:
- A New Furnace Will Be More Energy Efficient: Older furnaces can have an Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) rating as low as 60%. This means that for every $1 you spend on fuel, only $0.60 goes towards actually heating your home.
Newer furnaces have an AFUE rating of 90% or more, meaning $0.90 of every $1 goes towards heating your home. Over time, the difference in efficiency will add up to significant savings on your energy bills.
- A New Furnace Will Be More Reliable: As furnaces age, they become less reliable. This means that you’re more likely to experience a furnace breakdown when you need it most.
A new furnace will be more reliable and less likely to break down when you need it most.
- A New Furnace Will Improve Your Home’s Air Quality: Older furnaces can circulate dust and other particles throughout your home’s air. This can be especially detrimental for people with allergies or asthma.
A new furnace will have better filtration and circulate cleaner air throughout your home.
- A New Furnace Will Increase Your Home’s Value: If you’re thinking of selling your home, a new furnace can be a selling point. Many homebuyers are willing to pay more for a home with a new furnace than one with an older model.
- A New Furnace Will Come With a Warranty: When you purchase a new furnace, it typically will come with a warranty. This means that if something goes wrong with your furnace, you will be covered for the first several years.
To get your furnace inspected, give the experts at We Fix It Home Services a call today at (480) 698-0123! Our technicians can help you determine if you need a replacement or if your current furnace is working just fine.
Tips for Choosing the Best Replacement Furnace
When it comes to replacing your furnace, there are a few things you’ll want to keep in mind to ensure you choose the best possible option for your home.
Here are a few tips to help you out:
- First, Consider the Size of Your Home: You’ll want to make sure you get a furnace that’s the right size for the space you have to heat.
- Next, Take a Look at Your Budget: You don’t want to overspend on your furnace replacement, so make sure you know how much you can afford to spend.
- Finally, Think About the Type of Furnace You Want: There are different types of furnaces on the market, so you’ll want to make sure you choose the right one for your needs.
If you’re noticing high heating bills, uneven heating in your home, or strange noises coming from your furnace, it might be time for a replacement.
Replacing your furnace is a big decision, but with We Fix It Home Services by your side, we’ll help make sure you choose the perfect system for your home and that it’s installed right. Contact us today!
Contact us today to schedule a consultation!
If you’re looking for air conditioning, heating, or heat pump services in San Tan Valley, Queen Creek, Mesa Glendale, AZ, We Fix It Home Services is the company to call. Our team of experienced professionals can help you with any HVAC needs you may have. So don’t hesitate – give us a call today!