AC Replacement In Mesa, San Tan Valley, Queen Creek, Glendale, AZ, and Surrounding Areas
As the weather heats up, now is the perfect time to ensure your air conditioner is ready to go. After all, you don’t want to be left sweating it out in the middle of a heatwave! That’s why it’s essential to understand when it needs to be tuned up, repaired, and replaced.
Here are a few signs that it might be time for a replacement unit:
- Your Energy Bills Are Skyrocketing: If you’ve noticed that your energy bills have been gradually increasing, it could be a sign that your AC unit is working overtime to keep your home cool.
An old or inefficient unit will use more energy to run, so upgrading to a newer, more energy-efficient model could help you save money in the long run.
- Your Home Is Never Quite Comfortable: If you find yourself constantly adjusting the thermostat in an effort to find the perfect temperature, it could be a sign that your AC unit isn’t working as efficiently as it should be.
A new unit will be better able to maintain a comfortable temperature in your home, so you can finally put that thermostat on auto-pilot.
- Your AC Unit Is Making Strange Noises: If your AC unit is making strange noises, it could be a sign that something is wrong. It’s best to have a professional take a look to diagnose the problem and determine if a repair or replacement is necessary.
- Your AC Unit Is More Than 10 Years Old: Even if your AC unit seems to be working fine, it’s important to keep in mind that it has a limited lifespan. Most units will last for about 10-15 years before they need to be replaced.
So, if your unit is approaching that 10-year mark, it’s a good idea to start shopping for a replacement. For AC replacement services in Mesa, AZ, be sure to contact We Fix It Home Services today— we’re known for our reputable and honest HVAC contractors.
The Benefits of Replacing Your AC Unit
A new air conditioner can be a significant investment. But there are some real benefits to upgrading to a newer model. Some of the main benefits include:
- Improved Efficiency: Over time, air conditioners can start to lose their efficiency. This means that they have to work harder to cool your home, which can end up costing you more money in energy bills.
- More Reliable Cooling: Older air conditioners can also be less reliable, meaning that they are more likely to break down when you need them the most. By replacing your unit, you can enjoy peace of mind knowing that your AC will be there when you need it.
- Enhanced Comfort: Newer air conditioners also tend to do a better job of cooling your home evenly. This can provide a more comfortable environment for you and your family.
- Improved Air Quality: If you suffer from allergies or asthma, a new air conditioner can make a big difference. Older units can circulate dust and other allergens, but newer units come with filters that can help to improve the quality of the air in your home.
- Reduced Noise: Lastly, newer air conditioners are often much quieter than older units. This makes a big difference if you have a unit that is located near your bedroom.
If your air conditioner is more than a few years old, then it might be time to start thinking about replacing it. We Fix It Home Services would be happy to provide you with the best options for your needs and budget and then install the new system for you. Contact our team of professionals to schedule a consultation for AC replacement services in Mesa, AZ, and the surrounding areas.
How to Choose the Right AC Replacement Unit for Your Home
Your home is your safe haven, and you want it to be comfortable no matter the temperature outside. When it’s time to replace your old air conditioner, you want to choose the right unit for your home.
But, with all of the different makes, models, and sizes, how do you choose?
The size of your home is the first thing you need to take into consideration. If you have a small home, you don’t need a unit that is too powerful and will cool the space too quickly. This can cause the unit to cycle on and off too frequently and wear out prematurely. Conversely, if you have a large home, you need a unit that is powerful enough to cool the entire space.
The climate you live in is also important to consider. Since we live in an area with very hot summers and mild winters, you’ll need a unit that can handle the heat.
Your budget is also a factor to consider when choosing a new air conditioner. There are units available at a variety of price points, so you can find one that fits your needs and your budget.
Energy efficiency is something else you’ll want to keep in mind when choosing a new air conditioner. More energy-efficient units will cost more upfront, but they will save you money on your energy bills in the long run.
Once you’ve considered all these factors, you can start looking at different units and comparing features to find the perfect one for your home. If you’re considering an AC replacement, call We Fix It Home Services today at (480) 698-0123—we can help you choose the right unit for you and handle the installation process.